1. User Responsibilities
This App is offered and available solely to individuals who must be at least 13 years of age or older. By using this App, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age or older and meet all the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all these requirements, you must not access or use the App.
1.2. Duplicate Accounts
Each individual is only allowed to have one account. Duplicate accounts are prohibited and once detected, the Company reserves the right to terminate any or both accounts at the Company’s sole discretion. The Company’s failure or neglect to enforce any of its rights under this Term of Use will not be deemed to be a waiver of that or any other its rights.
1.3. Accessing the App and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this App, and any service or material we provide on the App, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the App is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the App, or the entire App to users, including but not limited to the registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the App.
To access the App or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the App that all the information you provide on the App is correct, current, and complete. You acknowledge and agree that Company may use information about you which Company obtains either directly from you or which it obtains by the nature of your use of the App for any legitimate business purpose.
If you choose or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this App or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
1.4. Termination of the account/ Membership
If you terminate your account/membership with us, all unredeemed points, redemption awards and promotional awards as well as member status will be forfeited immediately and may not be reinstated or transferred.
Subject to applicable law, an account and membership will terminate automatically upon the your or Company’s filing for bankruptcy or otherwise being subject to a bankruptcy proceeding.
1.6. Taxes related to the Points and Rewards
You are responsible for any tax liability and any related tax-return reporting obligations that may result from your rewards redemption and Points.
1.7 Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the App, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the App, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the App in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the App, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the App. To ensure that users of the App do not engage in Prohibited Uses, the Company reserves the right to monitor the use of the App and reserves the right to revoke or deny access to users whose usage behavior exceeds normal limits, suggesting Prohibited Uses. The term “normal limits” shall be determined solely by the Company.
- Use any robot, spider, or another automatic device, process, or means to access the App for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the App.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the App.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the App, the server on which the App is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the App.
- Attack the App via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the App.
2. Company Points and Rewards
Points are NOT your property. You can’t transfer points to any other person or account. Unless stipulated explicitly, Points cannot be transferred, exchanged or/and assigned in any form. Additionally, points can’t be transferred by operation of law, such as by inheritance, in bankruptcy or in connection with a divorce.
Any Company’s employees, contractors or affiliates may not be eligible to participate.
The Company reserves the right to change, add or remove any award types, and the methods by which users can earn and redeem points or other awards, for any reason and without notice to you, in its sole discretion and at any time. Eligibility requirements for all points program may change without prior warning. Be sure to check the Company app, or relevant pages on the Company App (www.markk.app) for the most up-to-date information.
2.3 Cancelling, Suspending Accounts and Disqualifying Rewards
The Company may cancel your accumulated Points, suspend the benefits and status or/and deduct your Points if the member becomes inactive as described or the Company may cancel a member’s account at any time with immediate effect and without written notice, for any reason and in the Company’s sole discretion including, without limitation, if the Company believes the Member has:
- Acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws, regulations, ordinances;
- Acted in an inappropriate, fraudulent, abusive or hostile manner;
- Breached or violated any of the Term of Use;
- Fraudulently claimed eligibility to earn benefits through.
2.4 Ways to Earn Points
We offer different ways for you to earn Points as follows:
- Points for Markking a Place
- Points for Discovery of a new location
- Points for receiving “BookMarkks”
- Points for Campaigns
Markk a Place
All Markks and associated points are subject to our reviews. Upon our sole discretion, any actions including but not limited to photos and videos may be removed from the systems if they are not qualified to earn the points. For example, photos or videos taken from outside the venues, doesn’t add value to the community or any inappropriate content or as selfies will NOT earn points . Therefore, we remove unqualified submissions and notify the users of the reasons.
Moderation of Ratings.
All Markks posted by Company are subject to moderation by Company moderators. Markks can be reviewed and moderated (deleted from the Company platform) if the Markk is deemed inappropriate due to nudity, foul language, racist, derogatory content or other improper language based on Company’s sole discretion. Markks may also be moderated if the moderators do not deem the content suitable for the Company platform (e.g. pictures of road signs, outsides of venues etc.) and Users do not earn any points, badge for moderated Markks. All decisions made by the Company regarding moderation are final.
Points for Campaigns
Points for Campaigns are the special bonus points given during campaigns. These points are time-restricted and subject to T&C of that campaign.
2.5 Not responsible for Acts, Errors, or Omissions
The Company is not responsible for (a) any loss or misdirection of, or delay in receiving, any Member application, correspondence, redemption requests, redemption awards or member benefits; (b) theft or unauthorized redemption of Points or redemption awards or use of a redemption award; (c) any acts or omissions of third parties; or (d) any errors, including, without limitation, any pricing or typographical errors, errors of description. The Company reserves the right to correct, without notice, any errors.
All redemptions are final. No refunds or substitutions can be made following the redemption.
We enable points redemption to claim rewards.Rewards mapped to respective points can be changed anytime at the discretion of the Company without any notice. The Rewards can be claimed only from their country of residence.Rewards mapped to respective points can be changed or enabled or disabled anytime at the discretion of the Company without any notice.
3. USER CONTRIBUTIONS
The App may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter “post”) content or materials (collectively “User Contributions”) on or through the App.
Any User Contributions you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contributions on the App, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the App.
4. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the App.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the App. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY AND ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the App and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the App will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing enough procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE APP OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY APP LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE APP, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE APP, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE APP. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE APP, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE APP OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
6. Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE APP, ANY APPS LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE APP OR SUCH OTHER APPS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
9. Limitation on Time to File Claims
10. Waiver and Severability
11. Entire Agreement
12. Your Comments and Concerns
This App is operated by GetMarkk Global Tech Pvt Ltd.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the App should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.